EQUIPMENT FOR DNA LABORATORY
NUEVO LEÓN MEXICO
The International Commission for Missing Persons (ICMP) is a treaty-based international organization with Headquarters in The Hague, the Netherlands. Its mandate is to secure the cooperation of governments and others in locating missing persons from conflict, human rights abuses, disasters, organized crime, irregular migration and other causes and to assist them in doing so.
I. PROJECT OVERVIEW
ICMP is implementening a program of assistance to enhance the technical capabilities of the Office of Prosecutor General of Nuevo Leon (FGJNL) to account for missing persons. As part of the joint activities to enhance the methods applied by Institute of Criminalistics and Expert Services of Nuevo Leon (ICSP) for of DNA analysis of large scale number of highly compromised cases, ICMP is requesting proposals for the provision of Equipment for DNA laboratory.
This program is implemented in collaboration with Citizens in Support of Human Rights (CADHAC, A.C) with funding from the US Agency of International Development (USAID).
ICMP requests a quotation for the provision of the equipment for DNA laboratory as listed in Annex 1.
III. SCOPE OF SERVICES AND GOODS
The services and goods to be provided are:
- Equipment (and installation where applicable) as per Annex 1
- Delivery to ICSP in Monterrey, Nuevo Leon, as soon as possible
V. EVALUATION OF THE OFFER
ICMP will evaluate the proposals based on the following criteria:
- Competitive cost of goods and services related to the delivery
- Timeframe for delivery
- Availability of desired brands and suitability of equivalents offered
- Comprehensiveness of the offer – offers that include only a partial list of items might be considered.
- The experience and reputation of the Company in the provision of specialized forensic laboratory equipment
The Quotation shall:
- Be submitted in English
- Indicate the full information about the provider – valid registration, registered name, address, contact persons, email address
- Total cost per each item from the Annex 1 including IVA. Cost should be indicated in USD
- Comprise all total costs, including delivery, import taxes, customs and any other duties (DDP)
- Include a schedule for the delivery
- Indicate available forms of payment
- Provide information per item as per Annex 1:
- Item name and Item reference number
- Total price per item including IVA in USD
VII. CONTACT AND DEADLINE
List of required equipment can be downloaded on the link below:
ICMP Tender MEX 001 2020 list of required equipment Annex 1
A quotation for the goods and services included in the tender shall be submitted no later than 20 September 2020 to email@example.com.
For any additional information please direct to Mr Elie Boueiz at firstname.lastname@example.org, with email subject TENDER MEX/001/2020
VIII. PUBLICATION AND CONDITIONS
ICMP reserves the right to accept more than one quote to ensure availability of all required items.
The finalization of a purchase order is subject to a donor approval.
This Request for Quotation has been published in English on the website of the International Commission on Missing Persons. Any provider licensed to provide equipment in Mexico may respond to this RFQ.